MODLOG -1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Modlog assures the consumer of a good quality and proper functioning of the furniture within the period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Warranty extends only to the product. In as much as upholstery covers (fabrics or synthetic leathers) are not guaranteed by the company, Modlog will not be held responsible for wear, tear or fading of any upholstery cover.
3. Modlog’s warranty will not apply if product has been altered, modified or repaired by the consumer.
4. On buying an assembled product the consumer must examine the quality and completeness of the product as well as examine the operation of the principal mechanisms and basic components.
5. Warranty will not cover damages or defects caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, improper cleaning, abnormal wear, and tear, or incorrect handling.
6. Warranty extends to original purchaser only. Please note that warranties are not transferable and do not extend to re-sold items.
7. We shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing, on our email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. The consumer has an obligation to report any visible defects, mechanical damage and the quantity shortages of components and fittings for furniture sold as assembled at the time of purchase. Otherwise, Warranty Protection will not apply.
9. Any incompatibilities of the self-assembly products shall be reported to the Modlog by the Buyer within 14 days of its determination.
10. Modlog shall not be liable to the consumer or any other person for any incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of breach of this warranty or any implied warranty.
11. Any item repaired or replaced under this limited warranty will be covered by the limited warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
12. Modlog shall not be liable under any extended or additional warranties offered by any retailer or through a third-party.
13. In no event shall Modlog be responsible for consequential or incidental damages, such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, whether indirect or direct, and arising in contract. In no event shall Modlog’s responsibility exceeds the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
14. We provide a one year limited warranty that does not include accidental damages, spills, damages caused by everyday use (such as water damage, scratches, ware or fading). Graining and colour of wood surfaces may vary due to natural characteristics of wood. Modlog cannot guarantee an exact match. Other exceptions include unsuitable environments or exposure to elements that may cause expansion and contraction of the wood.
15. If the defect is not removable or its removal would or might result in loss of the quality of furniture, Modlog will, at its choice, repair or replace the product or its defective part, or make a partial refund to the purchase price to the consumer.
16. If during the replacement of a faulty product, it will be noted that the quality of the product decreased due to its use beyond the standard level or due to an adjustment performed by the Buyer or if the product is returned incomplete (shortage of inexhaustible components or equipment that are indispensable in any further sale), the Buyer will be charged for the replacement or an equivalent the missing pieces.
17. The delay in the complaint settlement does not count if a representative of Modlog reported to the consumer within the agreed period with the aim of settling the complaint, but could not do so due to reasons attributable to the consumer and thus did it on a different day, no later than within the next 30 days. If the consumer made it impossible for the repairs to be carried out, it is believed that he resigned powers.
18. All defective products subject to Modlog’s warranty must be returned to our warehouse for inspection and repair. All shipping charges to and from our warehouse are the responsibility of the consumer. When warranty service is completed, any repaired product will be returned to the consumer at their cost.