Introducing our brand new Nexus, for those who value quality.
Nexus is the newest addition to our wardrobe family. With its sleek design and large capacity, it gives you the best of both worlds.
The high gloss finish, mirrored door, and smooth sliding mechanism scream luxury and style.
Comes in two different sizes to cater to your specific needs.
Sizes 205 cm includes:
- ⁃1 x plain door
- ⁃1 x mirror door
- ⁃2 x drawers
- ⁃6 x shelves
- ⁃4 x hanging rails
Dimensions: Height: 216 cm, Depth: 66 cm, Width: 206 cm
Want to save yourself from the self-assembly hassle? Leave it to our expert fitters and order the same-day assembly for reasonable extra costs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Delivery Charge information:
(Refer to the delivery map displayed on the top or on the right)
Disclaimer: We don’t deliver in London Congestion Zone.
- Delivery is only available to areas coloured on the map. Any area left uncoloured is not eligible for delivery.
- Free delivery on all orders placed from green area (Zone A) (all London Postcodes)
- Flat delivery fee of £19.99 on all areas coloured blue (Zone B)
- Flat delivery fee of £29.99 on all areas coloured purple (Zone C)
- Flat delivery fee of £39.99 on all areas coloured yellow (Zone D)
The delivery fee is automatically updated at the checkout before the order is confirmed.
Delivery times estimate:
- Zone A (within 5 days)
- Zone B (within 7 days)
- Zone C (within 10 days)
- Zone D (within 14 days)
Please note that these are only rough estimates. Actual delivery times vary upon product availability and other circumstances. A customer representative will be in touch with you through a phone call once the delivery is ready to discuss the exact delivery day and time.
We offer delivery on all 7 days of the week between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Delivery day information:
- In case a delivery day has been agreed, but the customer is not present to receive the delivery, we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £20 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
- Our staff will not be able to move or take away any existing goods or property and will not carry out assembly or installation of the goods unless assembly service is ordered beforehand.