The Fiona wardrobe is manufactured with high-quality materials so you don’t have to compromise on value. We keep our costs high and profits narrow, so the customer gets high quality stuff at affordable prices.
120cm Fiona includes:
- 2 Full Sliding Mirror Doors
- 6 Shelves
- 2 Hanging Rails at no extra cost
- Assembly manual
- Matte finish
Dimensions: H: 216 cm D: 62 cm W: 120 cm
Fiona Wardrobe comes with a customisable inner layout and gives your home a modern, elegant yet minimalistic look.
Available in 150cm, 180cm, 203cm and 250cm widths
Do you have lots to store and hang? Well, our 120cm has got you covered with its 6 shelves and 2 hanging rails all included in the price.
2 Full-Length Mirror Doors give your room an elegant and modern look, which makes it look much bigger and spacious.
High Quality and Affordable: We source the highest quality materials while still making sure that you get the best price possible.
The wardrobe comes flat packed with an assembly manual.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Delivery Charge information:
(Refer to the delivery map displayed on the top or on the right)
Disclaimer: We don’t deliver in London Congestion Zone.
- Delivery is only available to areas coloured on the map. Any area left uncoloured is not eligible for delivery.
- Free delivery on all orders placed from green area (Zone A) (all London Postcodes)
- Flat delivery fee of £19.99 on all areas coloured blue (Zone B)
- Flat delivery fee of £29.99 on all areas coloured purple (Zone C)
- Flat delivery fee of £39.99 on all areas coloured yellow (Zone D)
The delivery fee is automatically updated at the checkout before the order is confirmed.
Delivery times estimate:
- Zone A (within 5 days)
- Zone B (within 7 days)
- Zone C (within 10 days)
- Zone D (within 14 days)
Please note that these are only rough estimates. Actual delivery times vary upon product availability and other circumstances. A customer representative will be in touch with you through a phone call once the delivery is ready to discuss the exact delivery day and time.
We offer delivery on all 7 days of the week between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Delivery day information:
- In case a delivery day has been agreed, but the customer is not present to receive the delivery, we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £20 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
- Our staff will not be able to move or take away any existing goods or property and will not carry out assembly or installation of the goods unless assembly service is ordered beforehand.