Delivery and Assembly
Delivery Charge information:
(Refer to the delivery map displayed below or on right)
(For Assembly information, please scroll down)
Disclaimer: We don’t deliver in London Congestion Zone.
- Delivery is only available to areas coloured on the map. Any area left uncoloured is not eligible for delivery.
- Free delivery on all orders placed from green area (Zone A) (all London Postcodes)
- Flat delivery fee of £19.99 on all areas coloured blue (Zone B)
- Flat delivery fee of £29.99 on all areas coloured purple (Zone C)
- Flat delivery fee of £39.99 on all areas coloured yellow(Zone D)
The delivery fee is automatically updated at the checkout before the order is confirmed.
Delivery times estimate:
- Zone A (within 5 days)
- Zone B (within 7 days)
- Zone C (within 10 days)
- Zone D (within 14 days)
Please note that these are only rough estimates. Actual delivery times vary upon product availability and other circumstances. A customer representative will be in touch with you through a phone call once the delivery is ready to discuss the exact delivery day and time.
We offer delivery on all 7 days of the week between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Delivery day information:
- In case a delivery day has been agreed, but the customer is not present to receive the delivery, we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £20 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
- Our staff will not be able to move or take away any existing goods or property and will not carry out assembly or installation of the goods unless assembly service is ordered beforehand.
Assembly service for our wardrobe collection is available in limited areas. Assembly charges depend upon wardrobe size. The charges can be confirmed on each wardrobe’s product page.
Assembly is only available in the coloured areas illustrated on the assembly map displayed below or on right. Please make sure you’re eligible for assembly before booking to avoid the 14 days refund waiting time.